In Generate Payments, some settings that can keep an invoice from being included in the payment run are:
1) A Payment Method in the Chart of Accounts/Supplier Setup that doesn’t match the Payment Profile’s Payment Method.
2) Payment Method of Due Date and an invoice that is dated in the future.
3) Payment Option in the Payment Profile that doesn’t match the transaction’s allocation marker (as seen in AQ-Account Inquiry).
4) Supplier with an allocation in progress on their account.
5) Current period that is earlier than the period the transaction posted to.
6) An amount limit in the payment profile.
7) An open period or date limit in the payment profile that is incorrect.
8) An open period or date limit in the Ledger Setup that is incorrect.
9) An open period or date limit in the user group’s Miscellaneous Permissions, even if correct. This may need to be cleared and re-entered after running checks.
10) A supplier with payment method B-Bank Payments whose BK-Bank Details are not set up.
11) A transaction that does not contain analysis codes that are set to mandatory.
12) No proper rate set up in CNP (correct currencies or dates)
13) No default rate (rate with no period) set up in CNP
14) Rate in CNP with improper range of accounts
15) The Priority on the payment tab on the Supplier Setup does not match the Account Priority on the general tab on the Payment Profile.