Knowledgebase: Sun Systems
Receiving 'Allocation in progress on this account by user ABC. continue?' in account allocation
Posted by Syed Qutubuddin, Last modified by Syed Qutubuddin on 11 January 2018 02:21 PM
Receiving 'Allocation in progress on this account by user ABC. continue?' in account allocation|
User receives Allocation in progress on this account by a user, however the user is not in that account.
When receiving the message 'Allocation in progress on this account by user ABC. continue?' upon the screen in Account Allocation, press Z from the keyboard and click Yes to override the entry.
However if there is no further actions after pressing Z key it is likely that your current user id does not have access to the hidden Z function. This can be enabled via User Manager:
1. Login User Manager as administrator
2. Double click on group that the user belongs to
3. In the left, click on ‘SunSystems 4 Operator Group’, and highlight the relevant database code in the right panel, click ‘Menu Selections’
4. Expand the left and go to Ledger Accounting/Entry/Account Allocation. Set Access to Actions.
Ensure ‘Unbalanced Z Option’ is blank
5. After making changes, click ok and exit out User Manager.
6. User would need to logout and login back to SunSystems for the changes to be effective.