The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Tourism requires all hotels operating in Saudi Arabia, to automatically update the concerned data to National Tourism Monitoring Platform (NTMP). In this regard, your hotel must have an active integration between Opera/Suite8 PMS and the NTMP platform. In order to make this update process happen without any interruption, the following guidelines must be followed by every hotel.
MONITORING: The hotel must monitor the following at least once a day:
Current status of integration by logging in to the NTMP portal https://ntmp.gov.sa
at the “View Integration Data” section (Fig.1)
Confirm that the Windows task scheduler is running with the correct user and password, with high privilege, and "run whether the user is logged on or not" checkbox is selected
- Monitor the logs generated in the PMS Interface PC where NTMP is configured.
REPORTING: The hotel must open a technical support ticket with us in case of any following circumstances:
- If the hotel or the Ministry changes the API credentials (Hotel ID, User Name, Password or API Key) of the NTMP platform (Fig.2)
- If the hotel changes the Windows username or their password which is set to run the task scheduler
- If the hotel add or edit firewall rules that would block the uploading of data to the NTMP platform
- If the hotel wants to add, edit or change any of the following configurations in the PMS systems
- Room Types
- Nationality Codes
- Payment Types
- Cancellation Reasons
- If the hotel finds out any abnormal logs generated in the PMS Interface PC where the NTMP is configured
- If the NTMP portal’s “View Integration Data” section is not showing an updated record of the recent activity (date/time)
Please feel free to contact us, if you need any clarifications or explanations on this subject. Please be aware that Saudico Electronic Systems will not take any responsibilities and/or liabilities in the issues that are caused beyond its control. Every hotel is expected to closely monitor the integration on a daily basis and keep us informed about any abnormality, to avoid any actions by the ministry.
Fig.1 / Fig.2